Se lo dedico a todos los que empiezan estos días las clases ^^
The Kinks - You Really Got Me (1964)
Girl, you really got me goin',
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now.
Yeah, you really got me now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
Yeah, you really got me, now,
You got me so I don't know
what I'm doin', now.
Oh, yeah, you really got me, now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
You really got me.
You really got me.
You really got me.
See, don't ever set me free,
I always wanna be by your side.
Girl, you really got me, now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
Yeah, you really got me, now,
You got me so I don't know
what I'm doin', now.
Oh, yeah, you really got me, now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
You really got me.
[Más Letras en http://es.mp3lyrics.org/2xgJ]
You really got me.
You really got me.
Oh, no.
[Instrumental break.]
See, don't ever set me free,
I always wanna be by your side.
Girl, you really got me, now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
Yeah, you really got me, now,
You got me so I don't know
what I'm doin', now.
Oh, yeah, you really got me now,
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
You really got me.
You really got me.
You really got me.
- octubre (3)
- septiembre (4)
- agosto (6)
- julio (7)
Blog Archive
Etiquetas
- AC/DC (1)
- Bob Dylan (1)
- Cover (1)
- Cream (1)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival (1)
- Dakota Fanning (1)
- David Bowie (1)
- Deep Purple (1)
- Elton John (1)
- Iggy Pop (1)
- Janis Joplin (1)
- Jeff Buckley (1)
- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts (1)
- Michael Jackson (1)
- Ramones (1)
- Survivor (1)
- The Beatles (1)
- The Boomtown Rats (1)
- The Buggles (1)
- The Kinks (1)
- The Runaways (2)
You Really Got Me ♫
Posted by : Uchi on
13/9/10
|
Etiquetas:
The Kinks
|
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario