Iggy Pop - Sixteen (1977)
Sweet Sixteen in leather boots
Body and soul I go crazy
Baby, baby I'm hungry Sweet Sixteen
Funky bar all full of faces
Pretty faces, beautiful faces
Body and soul, body and soul, I give to you
I am an easy mark
With my broken heart Sweet Sixteen
Show you my explosion Sweet Sixteen
Go out to the funky bar
I get hurt- crying inside
'Cause everybody's so fine and
And they don't need me
Tell me, what can I do, Sweet Sixteen?
I give you my body and soul Sweet Sixteen
I must be hungry
'Cause I go crazy
Over your leather boots
Now baby, I know
That's not normal
Well, I love you, I love you, I love you<, Sweet Sixteen
Everywhere I go, I'm lonely..
- octubre (3)
- septiembre (4)
- agosto (6)
- julio (7)
Blog Archive
Etiquetas
- AC/DC (1)
- Bob Dylan (1)
- Cover (1)
- Cream (1)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival (1)
- Dakota Fanning (1)
- David Bowie (1)
- Deep Purple (1)
- Elton John (1)
- Iggy Pop (1)
- Janis Joplin (1)
- Jeff Buckley (1)
- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts (1)
- Michael Jackson (1)
- Ramones (1)
- Survivor (1)
- The Beatles (1)
- The Boomtown Rats (1)
- The Buggles (1)
- The Kinks (1)
- The Runaways (2)
Sixteen ♫
Posted by : Uchi on
7/8/10
|
Etiquetas:
Iggy Pop
|
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario